This is Surya from MereIT. Our client needs a SQL DBA. Do you have any suitable candidates for below position?
Role: SQL Database Administrator
Location: Sacramento, CA
Long term project.
Rate: 60/hr on c2c
Client: State Dept of CA
• Database Architect with 12 years of experience (7 years of which as a Technical Lead) and expert-level skill in analysis, architecture, design, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of information systems hardware and software
• Possesses Masters’ degree in computer science, management information systems, computer engineering or software engineering from a reputed college or university
• Expert-level skill and knowledge and experience in DDL, DML, Physical and Logical Data Modeling (w/UML), Stored Procedures, DB Index Management, Normalization and de-normalization, Data replication, Reporting, ETL, database design, development, and administration-related concepts, methods, and tools
• Expert-level skill and knowledge and experience in Data Warehouse concepts, including data mining, data marts, on-line analytical processing (OLAP), etc.
• Expert-level skill and knowledge and experience in Microsoft SQL Server, Business Intelligence Solutions, SQL Server Monitoring/Performance tools, Database security and integrity
• Expert-level skill and knowledge and experience in Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), SFTP, Database back up and storage, monitoring, and DB configurations
• Database knowledge in design and operations of DB2 databases