SAP BODS with S/4 Hana – 6+ months – West Chester PA
We are seeking a platinum level SAP BODS Consultant to join our implementation of SAP S/4 HANA.
The consultant will partner with various process teams, domestic and global to successfully strategize the data conversion methodology for an SAP S4 HANA implementation in accordance to SAP S/4 best practices.
The IT Analyst will be accountable for the design, development, and delivery of data conversion from various legacy applications into SAP S/4 using SAP Business Objects Data Services.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Consultant will be involved in Partnering with various legacy system leads and Elevate process leads in designing and developing the structure and conversion program steps required to transform business data from legacy system sources, and to load transformed data into SAP S/4 HANA system.
- Lead the data extraction strategy for various process like MDM, Finance, Procurement, Logistics, Sales and distribution etc., for master and transaction data for ongoing accuracy and integrity of the system data.
- Use SAP S4 Best practices for data analysis, modeling, profiling, cleansing and loading for OLTP and OLAP systems.
- Extensive SAP BODS hands on experience in architecture and development of SAP BODS in extracting with SAP ECC, Non- SAP DB both as source and target.
- Support the routine audits of the platform data (master and transactional) to ensure continued high-quality levels and compliance with best business process practices.
- Work independently to complete assigned project and resolve problems during new implementations or new SAP S4 HANA functions requiring the addition or cleansing of business data.
- Migrate programs, Jobs and workflows across various landscapes to perform multiple mock tests, cutover rehearsal and cutover.
- Actively partner with various members of the project team to meet project goals and objectives in all Phases of the implementation.
- Manage the Project Plan
- 10+ years of Data Migration experience in SAP including expertise in Business processes with application knowledge, experience in financials, procurement, logistics and sales processes.
- 6+ large scale ERP data migration projects with sound knowledge of FICO, MM, and SD.
- Responsible for documenting the design and landscape of all SAP environments.
- Extensive experience in SAP BODS 4.2 version with SAP S/4 HANA implementation.
- In-depth experience in SAP S/4 HANA Concepts especially in validating and cleansing master data and identifying transactional data errors in different process areas.
- Experience with various data migration tools such as Information Steward, BODS, LSMW, Batch Input, Direct Input, and SAP Migration Workbench.
- Involved in design, development, optimization and maintenance of BODS jobs to extract data from various legacy sources into SAP S4/HANA through IDOCS/BAPI.
PLM Program Manager – C2H after 2 years – Omaha, NE
Should have managed PLM projects with teams, with good knowledge on Windchill PLM.
Should have 8 to 9 years of overall exp.
Executes assigned project tasks including the planning and testing of the applications to ensure they meet client expectations.
Ensures that quality software engineering processes and/or methodologies are followed and adhered to.
Reviews team work-products to ensure that they are accurate, consistent, and meet client requirements Involved in executing customer projects and provides people leadership and supervision.
Preferably with PMP certification
Sr Devops Engineer – 6 months plus – Santa Rosa, CA
Customer Asset Management team is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with at least 3 years of experience building and maintaining dev ops tools for cloud-based software applications.
Experience building and maintaining dev ops pipelines in the cloud is a must.
As part of the Asset Management R&D team, you will be building and maintaining dev ops tools for a Customer cloud-based product. As a DevOps expert you will be part of an area of expanding focus for Customer. Working on a new product initiative for customer your work will have an outsized impact and the results will have a highly visible impact in a key corporate growth initiative.
- Design, implement, and test dev ops tools include build and deploy pipeline tools.
- Research and develop new dev ops tools to expand Customer CI/CD capabilities
- Agile software development
- Participate in all phases of the delivery life-cycle, including design, development, test automation, release and deployment
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, similar technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 10 years of dev ops experience
- 3 years of dev ops experience in a cloud environment
- Experience building and maintaining continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines in a cloud environment
- Strong skills with dev ops tools such as Jenkins, Git, Bamboo, Ansible, etc.
- Excel in the use of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working with one or more cloud computing services, preferably including the AWS consul and AWS dev ops tools
- Experience working as part of agile development teams.
- Experience working with agile development tools.
Vinay Kumar – i2 IT Solutions Inc.
Phone No: 408.604.9699
222 W Las Colinas Blvd #1650, Irving, TX 75039
Fax: 408.915.2676 | www.i2itsolutions.com