My name is Yusuf; I represent PURPLE DRIVE INC. We have an opportunity with one of our direct client.
Please find below the Job Description. Kindly reply if you are interested.
Data Engineering (HANA & MS-SQL)
San Jose, CA
The clients Data Engineering team is looking for innovative data and software engineers to build and evolve our industry leading data products and applications that empower clients Data Driven Operating Model and next generation customer experiences.
What you’ll do
• Designing, develop & tune data products, applications and integrations on large scale data platforms (SQL server, HANA, Hadoop, Kafka Streaming, etc) with an emphasis on performance, reliability and scalability and most of all quality.
• Analyze the business needs, profile large data sets and build custom data models and applications to drive the Adobe business decision making and customers experience
• Develop and extend design patterns, processes, standards, frameworks and reusable components for various data engineering functions/areas.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders including business team, engineering leads, architects, BSA's & program managers.
Working at Adobe you have the opportunity to extend your network and collaborate with engineers, architects and leaders across the Adobe data management space, Adobe product engineering and Business leadership teams. We are looking to win our next CIO 100 award and we need you!
The ideal candidate will have:
• MS in Computer Science / related technical field with 7 to 10 years of strong hands-on experience in enterprise data warehousing / big data implementations & complex data solutions and frameworks
• Strong SQL, ETL, scripting and or programming skills with a preference towards Python, Java, Scala, shell scripting
• Demonstrated ability to clearly form and communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to isolate, deconstruct and resolve complex data / engineering challenges
• Results driven with attention to detail, strong sense of ownership, and a commitment to up-leveling the broader IDS engineering team through mentoring, innovation and thought leadership
Nice to have:
• Demonstrated skill working with SQL and PL/SQL programming.
• Demonstrated skill designing, developing and supporting database applications.
• Performance Tuning of Database Schemas, Databases, SQL, ETL Jobs, and related scripts.
• Demonstrated skills in HANA Modeling, SQL Stored Procedures.
• SQL Server ETL Development experience using SSIS. Strong ETL, data warehouse, T-SQL skills.
• Extensive experience in implementing large scale data warehouse and data mart architecture and implementation.
• Extensive experience on HANA & MSBI Stack SQL Server DBMS, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is preferred.
• Marketing, Sales, Bookings, and finance Domain expertise is a plus
• Has agile scrum work experience for executing day to day activities and reporting to scrum team.
• Good communication skills across distributed team environment
• Must be self-motivated, responsive, professional and dedicated to customer success
• Familiarity with streaming applications
Thanks & Regards
Direct- (949) 440-1043 | e-mail: email@example.com | http://purpledrive.com/