• Should have 8+ years of developing custom software with Any of languages like Java, Python, Javscript, C++, or Ruby
• Should have experience with Linux/UNIX systems and the best practices for deploying applications to those stacks.
• Should be very comfortable with most of POSIX commands, OS parameters tuning, bash-scripting.
• Should be proficient in OS security controls, privileges and escalation.
• Must have sound knowledge of Networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks).
• Must have Extensive knowledge of Data formats JSON, XML, AVRO and others.
• Any of Relational databases like Oracle, Postgres etc
• Any of NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Couchbase, MongoDB etc
• Should have done Production Support before even in traditional non-cloud applications.
• Must have done Continuous Integration/Delivery on previous engagements with tools like Jenkins, Go.CD, Bamboo etc.
• Should have extensive knowledge of build tools like Maven, Gradle and the artifact lifecycle from Snapshots to Releases and Patch fixes.
• Should have experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins).
• Should have consumed/worked with Virtualization Tools and Storage tech.
• Good to have setup/designed standard IT security practices such as Encryption, Certificates and Key management.
• Good have done Capacity/Resource Planning in Infrastructure given an Application load and concurrency.
• Good to have exposure to Big Data Applications like Hadoop, Spark and MapReduce etc.
• Must have experience with one of the Cloud services AWS, GCP or Azure.
• Must know how to setup a geographically redundant service in the cloud.
• Must know how to design and setup security mechanisms like identity management/authorization like AWS IAM and policies
• Must know how to setup network isolation with VPCs, security groups and NACLs.
• Must be proficient on at-least on any cloud automation frameworks like Terraform, Cloud-formation etc.
• Should have exposure to FaaS like Lambda/Cloud Functions.
• Must be comfortable with Cloud based Monitoring, Alerting and Event-Management tools
• Should have worked with Microservices.
M u n e s h
CYBER SPHERE LLC
An E-Verify Company!!!!!!