Please share the profiles for below position !
Title: Lead ETL Developer – Informatica
Location: Fountain valley, CA
Duration: 6-12 Months Contract
Summary: Responsible for the execution of Enterprise Data Management projects from requirement gathering to implementation. The responsibilities include requirement analysis, creation of design document, coding, testing, review, rollout and implementation support. Perform technical research, system integration, daily support, risk analysis, supportability and effectiveness analyses for assigned systems.
- Looking for seasoned Technical Lead with background in Auto Services and who Understands various Data Modeling, Data migration, Data Structures, Data Objects, Reporting etc.
- The person should understand various software development methodologies including Agile, Waterfall and Iterative and should be able to lead of team of offshore Developers and QA Engineers.
- The person should be able to understand high level requirements, create design, create a development strategy, estimate, create WBS, write the ETL and Informatica code, debug the issues and support release activities.
- Lead teams of 2-5+ technical resources Mentor and coach junior team members
- Conduct hands-on development, configuration, or system setup, Present technology architecture and solution overviews to technical and business audiences.
- Create presentation materials with emphasis on simplifying complex ideas into digestible topics
- Apply technical aptitude and design patters across multiple industry verticals and use cases
- Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customer's IT organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Informatica products and tooling
- Designing and implementing Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW) and related technologies
- Data engineering using leading ETL tools, SQL routines, and custom solutions
- Designing and implementing Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW) and related technologies (Informatic, Hyperion)
- Data engineering using leading ETL tools, SQL routines, PL/SQL procedures, and custom solutions
- Very strong problem-solving skills
- Diagnostic skills with the ability to analyze technical, business and financial issues and options
- 7-9 years of experience on Datawarehouse / ETL projects, ETL Tools:
- Informatica PowerCenter 8x, 7x, 6x, Oracle Data Integrator
- Database: Oracle 9i,10g, Exadata and SAP is added advantage
- Languages: SQL, PL/SQL
- Modeling: ERWIN 4.0 Good understanding of MDM concepts and experience on customer master is added advantage.
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
w: www.SaxonGlobal.com e: firstname.lastname@example.org