Location: Alpharetta, GA
• 4+ years of business process analysis and system design experience
• 3+ years of project management/coordination or relative consulting experience
• Experience using multiple software development Agile methodologies
• Strong domain experience
• Hands on knowledge of JIRA
• Author functional design and configuration specification deliverables based on clients’ business
• Works independently to test Salesforce configuration and setup, test case development, performance and load testing, End to End testing, and functional/regression testing (coding and development skills not necessary)
• Supports User Acceptance Testing
• Advises and guides the client towards best practices in application configuration, workflow, customizations and data validation.
• Advises and guides the client towards best practices for user setup including roles, profiles, security model, permissions and groups.
• Collaborate with end-users to create project-specific training material.
• Conducts training sessions and stakeholder interviews.
• Execute all deliverables throughout the full project lifecycle. Agile project methodologies may need to be utilized based on the nature of the initiative. This includes execution of project deliverables by phase, coordination of internal & cross-functional resources, and regular project statuses in cadence agreed upon between the project team and business stakeholders.
• Develop and apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the business
• Identify and analyze improvements to the business – opportunities for increased competitive advantage, cost efficiency and revenue growth – to support the Global Sales Organization’s strategic and operational goals
• Partner with cross functional teams and Sales Systems project teams to produce requirements and design for business capabilities that align to company’s business and technology strategies
• Develop visual current state and end state business architecture models that can be leveraged in analysis required for company’s various technology project opportunities – includes the maintenance of roles and capabilities, and the decomposition of business processes
• Identify solutions using standard analysis techniques such as business process and information flow modeling, case analysis, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis
• Own end-to-end process management
• Publish related policies and procedures
• Hands on responsibility for the status reports and project plan of each project time
• Demonstrated CRM experience within one or more industries.
• Well versed in project delivery concepts and methodologies.
• Willing to participate in a fast-paced agile scrum team and assist in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
• Experience leading teams and working under limited supervision.
• Ability to facilitate client meetings and demonstrate a strategic understanding of business needs.
• Strong written and oral communication skills including presentation skills.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
M u n e s h
CYBER SPHERE LLC
An E-Verify Company!!!!!!