Hope you are doing great !
Job title: Oracle Forms & Reports applications
This position supports the daily operations of custom Oracle Forms & Reports applications, including working with clients & other ITS departments (Database Administration, Server Management, etc.).
1. Support Oracle Forms and Reports custom applications and provide daily operational support of the GSPS (Graduate Student Payment System), TMS (Training Management System), Waste Recycle, and IICAPS (Intensive In-Home Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Services) applications. This includes modifications to screens and reports, development of new screens and reports, integration files support, and general operational support to ensure applications are running efficiently and correctly. Minimal Apex application support is required for one application (Waste Recycle).
2. Work closely with the clients to understand their requirements and satisfy their change requests and support requirements.
3 Develop and run ad-hoc reports and queries to analyze data.
4. Development and maintenance of support documentation.
5. Position may require occasional off-hours system support.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field and a minimum of 15 years’ experience in the support of custom applications.
1. Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills and client personnel, and to provide excellent customer service.
3. Excellent organizational skills, including keeping track of multiple issues, problems, and priorities.
4. Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
5. Significant experience with Oracle Forms and Reports.
6. Extensive experience using PL/SQL (packages, procedures, functions, and triggers).
7. Extensive experience with XML creation and parsing using PL/SQL
8. Experience generating emails using PL/SQL
9. Experience with shell programming
10. Experience with relational databases (Oracle)
11. Experience with Toad or SQL Developer
12. Experience with Windows server architecture, application server concepts, and the understanding of Windows permissions and Active Directory.
Preferred, but not required:
1. Familiarity with release/deployment management tools (Jenkins/HP Deployment Manager).
2. Familiarity with service management tools (ServiceNow).
3. Familiarity with Autosys job scheduler.
4. Apex support (minimal).
Vinay Ram | Talent Acquisition
CYBER SPHERE LLC