|AUTOMATION QA WITH AEM | DETROIT
I hope you’re doing well.
We are hiring for below opening. It is an urgent opening. If you are looking for change & ready to relocate. Please share your updated resume along with pay rate expectation. I will appreciate you !!
ROLE: AUTOMATION QA WITH AEM
LOCATION: DETROIT, MI
DURATION: 6+ Month
Need Candidate with Passport Number
- At least 1 years of Test Automation experience using open source framework and tools.
- At least 3 years of responsive web application Functional and Regression testing experience.
- Better understanding in the following areas
- BRD (Business Requirements Document)
- FSD (Functional Specification Document)
- Various Operating Systems
- Web Browsers (Desktop and Mobile)
- Various devices Viewports/breakpoints
- Style Guide
- Visual Design
- Accessibility WCAG 2.1 AA compliance
- Web Analytics
- Experience in Creative, Functional, Accessibility (WCAG 2.1 AA) and Analytics Testing
- Experience in AEM Author and Publish workflows
- Better Understanding on the expected outcomes for a responsive web application.
- Better Understanding of the Web applications and dependencies, Validates the Visual, Content, accessibility and Functionality requirements of the AUT as per the Visual Design, wireframe and functional specs.
- Write Test scripts for various scenarios from the use cases and prepare test data for different test variations.
- Accurately identifies whether the test script passed or failed and documents the steps of doneness.
- Defect prioritization, logging, publish daily status reporting highlighting the risks.
- Quick Learner, Team player and respects Core Values and Client needs
Thanks & Regards.
Senior Executive- Talent Acquisition,
3084, Congressional Office Park, Route – 27, Suite # 3,
Kendall Park, New Jersey – 08824 |