Do you have any Business Analysts who can do F2F in Columbus, OH? NO OPT's please.
Note: We have a select for this position through our firm. But unfortunately, the candidate denied this opportunity as he got a local project. So, if you have anyone who can do a F2F interview. There would be more chances of getting closure.
1. Strong communication/ leadership skills.
2. Strong influence, collaboration, and negotiation experience.
3. Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
4. Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
5. Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
6. Have a strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of the system and/or user requirements.
7. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
8. Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably using the English language.
9. Exceptional conflict management skills.
10. Clarify ambiguous user requirements to create clear and verifiable system requirements.
11. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
12. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Visio, and Project.
13. Self- motivated, results driven, and commitment oriented. Builds a strong working relationship with SME’s, Development and QA teams.
14. Interact with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and conduct Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions to clarify business requirements.
15. Assists QA team defining test strategy, acceptance criteria, bug fixing, and issue resolution.
16. Knowledge of UML diagrams- business model diagram, process flow, flow charts etc. (should be familiar with MS Visio).
17. Maintain project plan, issues log, action item log, meeting agenda, meeting minutes and other artifacts as required to do the job.
18. Collaborate with development team to create design specification in business requirements. (Capture additional requirements based on design, capture global rules for system consistency).
19. Experience in coordinating and supporting User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
20. Assist with end-user training and create any training artifacts if needed.
1. Four (4) years’ verifiable and demonstrable experience working directly with end-users to define requirements and provide technical advice and assistance in a large-scale environment.
2. Three (3) years’ verifiable and demonstrable experience interviewing non-technical end users to determine and document current business process flows.
3. Two (2) years’ verifiable and demonstrable experience in Business Process Re-engineering.
4. Needs to be able to transfer BA knowledge to staff.
5. Ability to multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines.
6. Pay detail attention to requirement changes.
7. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative agile environment.
Talent Acquisition Team
Comtech Global, Inc.
355 East Campus View Blvd,
Suite#195, Columbus, OH – 43235
P : (614)212 6581
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.