Website SVAM International Inc.
1) The candidate should be proficient in Java 8 topics like Lambda Expressions, Streams API, Functional Interfaces, etc. At least 1 year of recent hands on experience with Java 8.
2) The candidate should have solid understanding and at least 1 year of proven experience with Spring Boot 1x minimum.
3) Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts and core Object Oriented Design Patterns other than the common Singleton or Factories, meaning there are other Object Oriented Design Patterns that the candidate should be familiar with.
Common Tools and Frameworks actively used:
Java 8 and 11 (Java Collections, Concurrency, JavaFX, Security, IO), Spring Boot (focus on development, testing and configuration management), Angular 7, HTML 5, CSS, Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse IDE, RESTful Web Services Development, Amazon Web Services (CloudFront, Beanstalk, S3, EC2, RDS, Lambda @ Ege, AWS CLI), RedHat OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, SonarQube for Java Code Analysis, Jenkins for Continuous Integration, Linux/Unix Shell scripting, The Apache Groovy Programming Language, Scrum and eXtreme Programming concepts (Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Collective Code Ownership, Pair Programming).
1) The candidate will excel in the organization if he or she shows experience with Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Git.
2) Experience with Cloud Computing is desirable in particular with Amazon Web Services.
3) Good Unix experience; Shell scripting and basic system administration is a plus.
SVAM International Inc.
Office: (516) 466-6655 Ext: 265
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org