Hope you are doing well.
I have an urgent job opening with my client at – New York, NY They are looking for Lead
Job Title: Lead DevOps Engineer
Job Location: New York, NY
Duration: 12 Months/ On-site
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Key focus areas for this role are service availability, resiliency, service quality, capacity management, and cost of ownership, end-user performance, and architectural scalability.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations, troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments.
- CI/CD toolkit (Jenkins, Sonar, Svn, Git, Nexus, Mavenetc.)
- Strong background in configuring and deploying services on Linux/Unix
- Experience in integrating various automated testing tools with continuous delivery pineline (e.g. Junit, Cucumber, Selenium, Jasmine, PhantomJS)
- Very good with problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Design & build automated solutions including CI & CD pipelines, as well as build, release, and backup/recovery systems
- Understanding of key components of a Microservices architecture including containers, load balancing, distributed cache.
- Knowledge of container technologies: Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with serverless platforms (e.g. AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions)
- Experience using infrastructure as code tools (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience using AWS services (Configuration, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, ECS, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline etc.)
3084, Congressional Office Park, Route – 27, Suite # 3, Kendall Park, New Jersey – 08824 |