Hope you are doing good. I found your resume from one of the job portals and I have an exciting job opportunity for which you might be interested in. If you think you feel qualified and would be interested in this job, then inbox me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach me at 415-549-8391. Below are the details of the job.
Job Title: Senior .NET Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 05+ Months Contract(Strong Possibility Of Extension)
This is for new software development along with the maintenance of currently developed application in the corporate actions project.
- Owns consistency and high quality in solution delivery.
- Adheres to design and coding best practices and standards.
- Sets up the development and production environments and troubleshoots performance issues.
- Participates in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions.
- Represents the organization in customer-facing communication pertinent to Client’s technical expertise on the specific platform.
- Participate in development stage and play role of hands on developer as and when required.
- Mentor and develop the technical skills of other software developers.
- 5+ years of strong development skills in .NET/WPF/WCF.
- Experience with .NET Core will be a huge plus.
- Strong OO design skills with implementation experience of design principles and patterns.
- Skilled/Experience in writing automated unit tests.
- Should be able to tune the application for performance.
- Have exposure to JIRA or similar tools for project management and Bug tracking tool.
- Skilled in database programming (stored procedures, triggers, functions) and Conceptual understanding of ORM frameworks.
- Around 1 year of recent experience in React.
- Experience with large scale, multi-threaded business critical applications.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Exposure/Experience in Test Driven Development/Behavior Driven Development.
- Financial industry experience.
Desired Personality Characteristics:
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Intellectually curious, intuitive, rigorous, trustworthy.
- Passion for developing innovative interactive applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adept at multitasking and working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Enthusiasm for learning and results oriented.
- Strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
If this position does not interest you, I would appreciate if you could refer me any of friend or peer who would be interested for this job.
Boston | San Francisco | Miami | Milwaukee | Toronto |New Delhi |Bangalore
Work: (415)-549-8391 | Fax: (508) 319-3303
679 Worcester Road Natick, MA 01760 | www.talentburst.com
Certified Minority & Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (M/DBE)
If you are interested in this position, please click here.
You have received this message because either you have contacted our Company to express interest in employment, or you have posted your Resume in an area accessible to recruiters or HR professionals, which implies an interest in being contacted regarding employment opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com