Please go through the below job description if you are interested send me your updated resume ASAP.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
- 5-8 years of working experience in Test Automation Engineering out of which 3+ years in design and development of test automation frameworks using Selenium with Java bindings
- Proficient with Core Java, Data Structure and unit testing framework (Junit/TestNG)
- Good experience with test automaton technology stack – Selenium (Web), Rest Assured (API), Appium (Mobile), Selenium GRID (Distributive)
- Experience developing and coding high efficiency tests for scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant applications
- Practical SQL skills Proficiency
- Have understanding of effective automation test strategy / approach for test automation.
- Coordinates various test-related activities for project delivery; going through test repository, identifying dependencies, schedules, creation of test data and utilization of test environments
- Provide technical direction to team members to adhere to automation standards
- Define high quality test automation engineering best practices and guidelines
- Participate in automation script code reviews
- Develop and monitor automation test metrics and provide timely communication to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Good to have experience in Integrating the test solution to ALM tools (Test Rail, HP ALM) / JIRA.
- Knowledge of QA CI infrastructure/DevOps pipeline
- Good to have experience in any one scripting language e.g. Perl, Shell or Python.
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
w: www.SaxonGlobal.com e: email@example.com