SAP Senior Functional Consultant – Treasury
Atlanta, GA | 6 Months+
- SAP Treasury functional expert, responsible for SAP production support tasks.
- Works closely with key business and technical personnel. Implements procedures or configuration changes with focus on standards, process simplification and the value of integration.
- Provides after-hours SAP Production support coverage, when needed. Leads small-scale enhancement requests by formulating business process scope and objectives for the SAP system.
- Analyzes and evaluates existing and proposed solutions and recommends solutions for business challenges.
- Responsible for working with other technology and business resources to provide solutions consistent with corporate strategic (technology) direction.
- Ensures integration within SAP and other technologies/systems and modules.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform Treasury-related SAP configuration changes.
- Provide second-level user support, to address and resolve Treasury-related production issues with a sense of urgency.
- Adhere to established testing and quality monitoring procedures.
- Ensure system configuration, enhancements and upgrades have been thoroughly reviewed, tested, approved and communicated to the end-user community prior to implementation.
- Perform highly complex and demanding tasks dealing with analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of Treasury-related project assignments.
- Define and document scope and requirements of new development, as assigned.
SAP-Treasury application knowledge and experience, both functional and configuration, with specific experience supporting functionality in the following areas is required:
- Bank Accounts / House Bank configuration
- Electronic Bank Statement Processing (BAI & MT940)
- AP Payment Processing & Error Resolution(Manual, EDI, & XML)
- Bank Statement Post Processing & Reconciliation
- Bank Master Data Maintenance
- Treasury related IDOC monitoring
- Foreign Exchange Currency configuration and impacts
- Automatic clearing configuration
- Eight (8+) years functional experience with SAP Treasury (e.g., configuration, testing, master-data)
- Four (4) SAP Treasury full lifecycle implementations
- Works effectively as part of a diverse team, as well as independently
- Analytical/problem-solving skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Effective communicator: technical writing, system documentation, interpersonal (verbal and written)
Thank you! Regards,
Vinay Kumar | HCL Global Systems, Inc.
24543 Indoplex Circle, Suite 220, Farmington Hills, Michigan – 48335
Direct Line: 248-473-3843
Office: 248 473 0720 ext.188
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)