Position: UI Developer
Location : Woodland Hills CA
Job Type : Full Time Permanent/ Contract
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
Skill Set – NodeJs, Java, REST API development, Agile process, GIT flow, TDD (Test Driven Development)
Essential Job Functions and Requirements
• Quality and culture for the backend team.
• Code, document and set style guides so the team could refer to a “source of truth”.
• Develop new services that are part of Farmers roadmap.
• Advocate for performance and questioning the status quo.
• Carry the banner of security and PII compliance.
• Research new technologies
• Collaborate with other team members, architects, business analysts and product owners.
• Experience driving process improvement and mentoring a team.
• Demonstrate the reasoning and explain technical trade-offs
• Experience developing services with Node.js
• Experience with other scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl)
• Must have knowledge of HTTP, REST and SOAP
• Familiar with the industries best known methods (BKM) and explain why we should use X over Y.
• Aptitude to solve problems
• Knowledge of data schemes and databases
• Experience with PaaS and MBaaS are a bonus
• Should know how to instantiate an EC2 or deploy on Heroku
• Experience in best practices such as Git flow, Agile, etc
Thanks & Regards,
Prakash Kumar Singh
Sr. Technical Recruiter
email : firstname.lastname@example.org