Website Next Level Business Services, Inc.
This is Monica from Next Level Business Services Inc. Please take a look below and let us know if you’d be willing to pursue this opportunity.
Waiting for your positive reply.
Role : Java Microservices Developer
Location : Plano, TX / Wilmington DE
Mode of Hire : Contract / Full Time
Job Description :
· Ability to contribute to a solution as a innovator, developer and out-of-the-box thinker and willing to take on new challenges, as our innovation BOW advance
· Ability to learn and adopt technologies quickly, rapidly build proof-of-concepts, provide demos to larger team and senior management
· Ability to create design solution for major parts of the contact center domain including functional and non functional aspects including high availability, resiliency and capacity engineering for extreme scale consumption with integration into larger solutionareas
· Advanced experience with application development on Java, J2E, Springboot, 12 factordesigns
· Automation Testing with JUnit Selenium/Cucumber testing. Experience working in an Agile organization and understanding of Agile fundamentals, JIRA with CI/CD
· Intermediate/advanced knowledge of cloud deployment (public and private) ~ Experience with Docker and Kubernetes desirable
· Understanding of real-time communication voice and messaging applications and webRTC frameworks desired~Experience with RESTful API's + JSON with WebSocket eventing, Experience with Cloud Foundry, Spring Boot, Kafka and Cassandra or equivalent required
· Strong working knowledge of IntelliJ, Eclipse, Maven and Tomcat.
· Strong working knowledge of Cloud Technologies, Cloud Foundry, AWS ~
· Scale and Resiliency Design experience – SRE, SpringBoot, Microservices – 12 Factor Apps
· Confluent Kafka, Cassandra, Git, Maven, Serenity – (Selenium, restAssured),
· Spring Cloud Components – Netflix OSS (Eureka, Config Server, Hystrix),
· Experience with Kafka , Kafka streams and Avro schemas,
· Dynatrace + Splunk + Monitoring Components, Zipkin + Sleuth,
· REST APIs web services with WebSocket's OAuth2 based Authentication and Authorization ~ Pivotal Cloud Foundry PaaS, ~Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic ~Ability to deliver in a fast-paced global team environment.
· Test-infected attitude (strong desire to perform thorough and exhaustive unit, integration and system testing) ~Contact Center product development or relevant experience "
Next Level Business Services, Inc.
Consulting | Analytics | Staffing
Work: 904-406-7534| Fax: +1 (608) 646-8326
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org |WEB: www.nlbservices.com
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & ISO 27001 and 20000-1 Company
If you would prefer to no longer receive any emails from this Company, you may opt out at anytime by clicking here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com