Website Chenoa Information Services Inc.
Location: New York City
Job Type: Contract (12+ months)
Interview Mode: Phone and In person
The Engineer will be responsible for developing new features and extending existing features of our web applications. The engineer will also be required to understand all aspect of our platform including front end and backend technologies; develop high quality code, write unit tests, database queries, and conform to the latest best practices.
- Some experience in nodeJS, Express, jQuery, REST api's, Gulp and/or WebPack huge plus
- Must have a experience with relational or NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Must have experience with some open source tools/frameworks for Agile processes such as Jenkins and Maven
- Experience with some test driven development tools and techniques like: Protractor, Mocha, Chai,Sinon, Mockito, REST-assured, Cucumber, and JMeter.
- Exposure to build application services on Amazon cloud services (AWS) or other cloud environments.
- Experience developing responsive web applications for a range of devices and browsers is a strong plus
US IT Recruiter
Phone: 908 409 6254 | Fax: 732-549-6041
URL: www.chenoainc.com | www.chenoahealth.com
Chenoa Information Services Inc.
300 Connell Drive, Suite # 1000
Berkeley Heights NJ 07922.
If you are interested in this position, please click here.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Chenoa Information Services, please click here.
To apply for this job email your details to CBhajeewala@chenoainc.com