Hope you doing great.
I am Anshuman with JBS Technologies. Our Client is looking for below mentioned position. If interested, please let us know, if not please ignore.
You can mail me at email@example.com and my contact number is 302-604-7931.
Role : UI Developer with UX experience
Location : Charlotte, NC
Duration : 6 Months
MOI : Phone/Skype
Creating a better experience for apps
Part of understanding requirements – product owners and functional teams
Work w/ tech team (app/dev and architect teams) for implementation
Do not need someone who designs websites
Worked with Enterprise applications w/ mission critical work flows.
Heavy on functional application aspects.
Banks, insurance companies BG
Adobe XD – current tool – 3-5 years minimum
1 year w/ enterprise applications
Coordinate/collaberate w/ other teams
Style guide – no coding
Agile shop – pivot a lot. Prefer someone who is familiar with environment
Work with UX to expand standards and guidelines
Background in UX/UI tools like Balsamiq, Sketch and/or Adobe XD
Follows application development strategies to define, document, enforce & mature UX standards and best practices. This role requires the designer to collaborate with the UX team, developer leads and business teams to help define, design, modify and create interactions and interaction patterns across multiple applications and application stacks.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience as a UX specialist, performing multiple roles across the experience field including initial user research, wireframe & clickable prototype creation and testing.
• Conduct user research and assess business needs to continually inform the evolution of the design of interfaces
• Work collaboratively with other designers, developers and product representatives to connect the UX across multiple application stacks
• Create wireframes and clickable prototypes
• Create and Maintain the Style Guide
• Conduct style reviews of implementations and provide feedback to development teams
• Use JIRA for project/work tracking and provide updates
• Lead design sessions with the development, functional and business teams
• Translate requirements, findings into usable, useful, effective and efficient user experiences
• Clearly and quickly deliver ideas to cross-functional teams
• Background using recent UX/UI tools such as Balsamiq, Sketch and/or Adobe XD CC
• Experience designing interfaces and interactions as a UX
• Experience working with multidisciplinary teams
• Documentation experience a plus
• JIRA experience a plus
• Background in visual design, understanding of color theory a plus
• Familiar with agile development and ability to flex according to business needs
• Passionate to provide best UX designs meeting functional needs
• Quick learner and openness to try new things
• Extremely strong communication and presentation skills
– Experience with enterprise applications with complex functionality
– UX design experience for mobile
Full Legal Name
Visa Status & Expiration Date
Employer detail(If Any)
Sr. IT Recruiter | JBS Technologies INC.
( Direct: 302-604-7931
8 *: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hangout : email@example.com
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org