1. 3+ experience doing development and configuration work in current Microsoft Dynamics environment (2011-2015).
3. 2+ years utilizing VB .NET (4.x) in support of the Dynamics solution
4. 2+ years Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/15 team edition to develop and maintain code bases including branching, merging and code builds
5. 1+ year in formalized process controls for change management.
6. 1+ year of AGILE software development methodology.
1. Interact with Technical architect, Data architect, development team and management staff on a daily basis.
2. Work with team members and independently to develop and configure Microsoft Dynamics.
4. Utilize Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/15 team edition to develop and maintain code bases including branching, merging and code builds
5. Utilize VB .NET (4.x) as needed in support of the Dynamics solution.
6. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics security concepts including business units and teams
7. Background working on enterprise class Dynamics projects
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "C2C-roles" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/c2c-roles/CAOSknOFo29NMuiVNxtC2X1stMxDdgxU_pKb_x10xGEsh8mSY%2Bg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com