Do you have anyone for this position?
The position requires expertise on Active Directory, ADFS, and Azure Identity Management. The Engineer/consultant will work with DODD Information Technology Services teams to:
• Define complex system requirements and objectives based on business needs and deliver high quality solutions based on single sign-on (SSO) technologies and secure gateways
• Troubleshoot and resolve system service failures by identifying and analyzing the situation and provide corrective actions
• Collaborate with hardware, OS, DBA, CRM, Application Development technical teams to ensure proper integration of the environment
Strong background in
• Microsoft Active Directory, Active Directory LDS, and Azure Active Directory service models
• Microsoft/Azure Identity Management
• Microsoft Metadirectory Services Namespace in C#
• ADFS and SAML 2.0 Protocol/Authentication
• Windows Identity Framework (WIF)
• Scripting (Powershell or other related) and process/procedure automation experience
• Authentication methodologies: SSO, Active Directory, and/or LDAP
Desired background in
• Windows desktop and server platforms
• SharePoint-ADFS-SSO Integration
• SharePoint Online Security
• Dynamics CRM or Dynamics 365 Security
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "C2C-roles" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/c2c-roles/CAOSknOGeVe8fE8qo8nUd44O-1UmDZSxTTROeKepNxQoqQ1V2Nw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com