Website Programming including Shell scripting, PL/SQL
· Installation and administration of the COGNOS tool environment.
· Design, development, test and maintain the COGNOS infrastructure.
· Performs COGNOS security administration and application upgrades for COGNOS.
· Interface with the vendor for elevated technical support
· Creation and development of reports, including training using report studio and query studio
· Administer the publishing of all approved Cognos reports and Cubes
· Document Cognos standards and procedures.
· Develops and documents complete descriptions of all business requirements as specifications of work to be performed.
· Support the development and training of all Cognos users
Other duties as assigned
- COGNOS Report Studio Authoring, COGNOS Model Building, COGNOS Transformer to develop Cubes and COGNOS Metadata Modeling.
- Programming including Shell scripting, PL/SQL
- Working knowledge of Oracle, SQLServer and unix
- Design/develop functional analytical cubes and the associated ETL process
- Experience in developing and publishing packages using Framework Manager.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Collaborate with cross-functional business teams
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "C2C-roles" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/c2c-roles/CAOSknOEOADpAXxderMgjvXB2VoR1wTP6BjcaYbbXHLjWMUQ-BQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com