Urgent requirement for the position “SAP ABAP Consultant” at Location: Austin, TX.
Please find below the Job description.
- Close to 9 years professional experience in ABAP Development.
- Must have academic knowledge and professional experience with: developing Object oriented and
- classical programs in ABAP including Reports, Smart forms/SAP Scripts,
- Webdynpro and IDOC Processing; Modifying and troubleshooting interfaces using ALE/IDOC, Flat File, RFC, BAPI etc.;
- Must have building custom ABAP WebDynpro applications and integrating with Portal.
- Experience in building custom FPM, and POWL applications.
- Experience in both Web Service as well as OData services.
- SAP Enhancement technologies including Classical enhancements, BADI, BTE and new Enhancement framework; Enhancement pack/Upgrade implementation; SPAU and SPDD resolution
- Order to Cash and Procure to Pay areas; one full-scale Implementation cycle; software development
- life cycle methodology; ECC integration with Retail, APO, BW, TMS, CRM and SNC systems.
- Candidates with prior Apple business process experience or strong functional background would be a plus.
- High Tech industry experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, Good leadership skills.