Please go through the job description and revert me with your comfortness on the same.
Position : ETL/Big Data Tester with Selenium
Location : Detroit, MI.
Duration : Long Term
· Strong experience in Analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics Omniture, or any other tools like – Clicky, KISSmetrics, Chartbeat, Mint, Woopra, Foxmetrics).
· Experience in Big Data, Hadoop Cloudera experience.
· Selenium Automation tool or open source tools like KNIME, TALEND.
Essential Job Functions:
· Requirements analysis and data analysis.
· Help design and build out an automation framework and automation suite that continually validates data in a Big Data ecosystem.
· Build utilities, functions, and frameworks to better enable testing of data flow patterns.
· Research, evaluate and utilize new technologies/tools/frameworks centered around Hadoop and other elements in the Big Data space.
· Creation and execution of manual tests based on project requirements.
· Maintain technology expertise, keeping current with evolving testing tools, techniques, and strategies to improve the overall testing efficiency, processes, and best practices.
· Maintain a focus on customer-service, efficiency, quality, and growth.
· Mentors other team members and provides automation guidance and improvements in automation across the entire team.
· Excellent SQL skills and the ability to write complex queries.
· Knowledge of Adobe or Google Analytics tools.
· Experience in building an automation framework and automation suite from scratch for big data purposes.
· Experience in Data Quality /ETL tools like IBM Data Quality, Talend.
· 2+ years working with Big Data platforms such as Hadoop.
· Highly skilled in at least one programming language. Java or Python is preferred.
· Good understanding of file formats including JSON, Parquet, Avro, and others.
· 2+ years of experience with Jenkins.
· 2+ years of experience delivering automation solutions using Agile methodology.
· Experience with other automation tools such as Selenium would be a plus.
· Experience with Eclipse or similar IDEs.
· Experience with Source Control tools such as SVN or Git.
· Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
· Expectations include a high level of initiative and a strong commitment to job knowledge, productivity, and attention to detail.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Solid software engineering skills – participated in full lifecycle development on large projects.
Aakash Chaturvedi | IT Recruiter | VBeyond Corporation
Phone. No: 678-606-9824 Ext. 239 | Cell: (908) 956-7813 |