Website Next Level Business Services, Inc.
This is Monica from Next Level Business Services Inc. Please take a look below and let us know if you’d be willing to pursue this opportunity.
Waiting for your positive reply.
Role : AEM Developer / Architect
Location : NYC, NY
Mode of Hire : Contract / Full Time
Job Description :
For AEM Architect:
– Experience architecting in AEM 6.2 or higher in a multi-national context (MSM, DAM)
– Lead distributed Dev teams, preferably for a financial company
– Experience with AEM DAM implementations
– Implementation experience with MSM LiveCopy, Language Copy
– Experience implementing back-end services and components leveraging OSGi, Sling and other frameworks
– Translation integration
– Custom workflows
– Tagging and Metadata
– Able to do hands-on troubleshooting, development and assist developers with issues
– Code reviews
– Work effort estimation
For AEM Developers:
– Experience with front-end development in AEM 6.2 or higher for 3+ years
– Sightly/HTL development experience
– AEM Clientlibs and other AEM presentation layer related features
– Experience with JS frameworks like Angular, React
– Understands packaging, build and deployments for Front-End code in AEM:
– Experience developing in AEM DAM
– Experience with MSM LiveCopy and Language Copy
– Template and Component development
– Development experience with OSGI and Sling frameworks
– Custom integrations development
– Workflow development
– Test-driven development
Next Level Business Services, Inc.
Consulting | Analytics | Staffing
Work: 904-406-7534| Fax: +1 (608) 646-8326
E-mail: email@example.com |WEB: www.nlbservices.com
11340 Lakefield Drive Suite #200 Johns Creek, GA 30097
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & ISO 27001 and 20000-1 Company
If you would prefer to no longer receive any emails from this Company, you may opt out at anytime by clicking here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org