Hope you are doing well.
Reliable Software has an urgent need of Lead Java Developer for a Contract role with one of our Client in St. Louis, MO
If you are available and interested in this position, then please reply me back with your updated resume.
TITLE: Lead Java Developer
DURATION: Long term Contract
LOCATION: St. Louis, MO
As a Lead Technical Consultant (Lead Java Developer), you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities.
This team's focus is delivering high-quality web applications as well as defining enterprise development practices. This is a highly collaborative team that will work across teams and provide mentoring to others in the organization. Craftsmanship, pride in ownership and passion for excellence are core expectations.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Passionate coder with 10+ years of application development experience.
- You are a Java expert, with experience and familiarity building modern Spring applications with Spring Boot; you have a strong background with Spring and related projects
- Experienced Cloud Foundry developer with 2+ years of experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Hands-on experience with SOAP and RESTful service implementations
- Experience building distributed / service oriented / microservice-style and cloud based architectures
- Experience integrating with Netflix Open Source Platform components (Eureka, Hystrix, Ribbon, etc.)
- Have an understanding of – or implementation experience in – building Twelve-Factor applications, and using Domain Driven Design
- Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
- PCF certification or any other Cloud platform certification will be a plus
Sr. Technical Recruiter
22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.