We have an urgent requirement of “OSB Admin” in Vancouver, Canada or Seattle, WAfor a long-term contract project.
Here are the job details:
Job Title: OSB Admin
Job Locations: Vancouver, Canada or Seattle, WA
Duration: 12+ Months
* At least 7+ years of experience, excellent communication and coordination skills.
* 3+ years of experience in Weblogic Server 12c installation, configuration, administration, tuning and support.
* Weblogic configuration experience in JMS, Connection Pools, J2EE Deployments, Thread Dump Analysis.
* Assist in Installation, configuration and administration of the clustered Weblogic server, and OSB/SOA managed servers in a H/A environments for Development, QA and Production:
* Assist in Creation, configuration and administration of:
* WebLogic domains and managed servers for internal and external clients
* JDBC and multi data-source connections with Oracle 11g database
* Distributed JMS servers, modules, queues, and connections
* FTP, File, Database and AQ adapters’ connections
* Monitor and direct performance testing and interpret testing results and recommend changes as needed
* Configure Web-service securities through OWSM
* Monitoring hosts, servers, applications, domains, components, composites
* Tuning servers and applications for better performance
* Troubleshooting the emerging application issues, from server configuration to code issues
* Managing incident, problem, change, release, configuration, service level, availability and capacity
* Deep understanding and knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture and Oracle suite of Fusion (OSB/SOA)
* Hands on experience in Web Logic Scripting (WLS) tools
* Solid understanding and experience in web services along with Java
* Experience in Oracle 11g database
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* ANT build scripts development
* Experience in Oracle webLogic server security configurations including SSL certificate installation and configuration
FSTONE Technologies | www.fstonetechnologies.com |