Website technology domains within MasterCard Technologies
Greetings of the day!
This is *Joanna* from *“Spar Information Systems”*, one of America’s
premieres staffing organization. This mail is in regards to a career
opportunity with one of our clients, we are currently looking for tech
savvy professionals with experience as an *“**Sr J2EE Developer”.***
*Role : Sr .J2EE developer 10+ years*
*Location : O’Fallon, MO *
*Duration : Long term *
*Opportunity : Contract/Full time Basis (No OPT EAD/Stem OPT )*
*Customer : Master Card *
*Pay rate : $ 60/hr*
*Job Description : *
• Candidate will be responsible for defining and implementing an
Enterprise Information Management ecosystem in partnership with multiple
Service Architecture and Legal entities.
• Information Management Services team provides *data management,
information governance and data integration* services across multiple
technology domains within MasterCard Technologies
• Capabilities supported include Metadata Management, Point to Point Data
Integration, Data Quality Analytics, API/Service Integration, and Data
• The Consultant Software Engineering position will be responsible for
leading software engineering projects and creating the development and
delivery of enhanced software solutions.
• Research alternative technical solutions for changing business needs.
• Responsible for assuring the daily activities of the team meet the
requirements of SLA’s.
• Do you have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, are you
adaptive to change, and do you possess the thought leadership to challenge
• Do you consider yourself to be an innovator, and do you enjoy the
challenge of building sophisticated solutions to solve global business
*Roles and Responsibilities*
• Consultant Software Engineer position will successfully lead major
projects and complex assignments with broad scope and long-term business
implications. Create solutions with high level of innovation, cost
effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market. Lead day to day
system development and maintenance activities of the team to meet service
level agreements (SLAs). Collaborate with business and technical partners
to identify and scope the opportunities, outline potential value and ROI,
identify risks, benefits and constraints. Contribute to the overall
strategy and manage complex issues within functional area of expertise.
• Provides self service solutions with focus on Information Governance
capabilities with proven track records and success in the Information
Governance technology domain. Immediate focus area is providing engineering
leadership on strategic Enterprise Data Inventory initiative in response to
regional data privacy mandates.
• Work with several cross-functional areas, Data Architecture, Data
Modeling, Business and Application teams for understanding the data assets
and assisting the Business owners with the Business Glossary definitions
and data lineage.
• Develop overall strategic technical plan and create architecture
proposals based on identified solution gaps. As recognized subject matter
expert, lead planning, design and implementation of technical solutions.
Create solution definition and solution architecture. Assist Management in
Business Case Development and Scenario Planning leading to an effective
decision making process. Make presentations to the Management, Business
Owners and other Stakeholders.
• Assist in examining commercially available and forthcoming industry
technologies related to area of expertise. Research on current and upcoming
technologies and application appropriate frameworks and provide
recommendations to Management. Perform PoCs (Proof of Concept) and help
Department in the selection of Technology. Proactively create and maintain
solution and technology road maps.
• Ensure compliance to the defined standards. Actively look for
opportunities to modify and enhance standards per the needs of the
• Ensure compliance of Audit Requirements by proactively educating team
on Compliance Requirements and Integrating Compliance Requirements in SDLC.
Represent team during Compliance Audits.
• Looking for senior consultant *+ 10 year’s expert in Arc*
•Expert knowledge in both relational and *noSQ*L storage technologies
• Expert knowledge with integration solutions for ETL, Messaging, and API
• Expert knowledge of SQL and development of shell scripting processes
• Experience implementing *RESTful APIs* and 12 factor applications.
• Strong understanding of data management and data governance
• Prior experience implementing an Enterprise Information Management
• Prior experience working with cloud native applications preferred.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong
relationship, collaborative and organization skills. Position will
interface with both business and technology counterparts on frequent basis.
• Strong business acumen. Have the ability to both interpret business
requirements into technology solutions and articulate/explain complex
technology solutions to business counterparts.
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot infrastructure related setup
problems and production issues.
• Ability to create and manage Business Glossaries, workflows, data
lineage, Data quality rules and all other business glossary related
• Ability to identify impacts for a given solution and weigh-in on the
• Understand the different data dimensions and ability to apply the data
dimensions to solve data quality issues.
US IT Recruiter
*SPAR Information Systems*
Desk No:- 201-528-5307 ext. 983
Fax No:- 201-528-5301
Email : email@example.com
This message was sent to by firstname.lastname@example.org
To forward this message, please do not use the forward button of your
email application, because this message was made specifically for you only.
Instead use the forward page
in our newsletter system.
To change your details and to choose which lists to be subscribed to,
visit your personal preferences page
Or you can opt-out completely
from all future mailings.
— powered by phpList, www.phplist.com —
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com