This is Khatib from VBeyond Corporation.
We have an immediate opening with our client. If you have any consultant available for the below position, please share the updated resume and mention the current location and work authorization of your consultant.
Role: Full Stack Developer
Location: NY & TX
Duration: 12+ Months
What’s in it for you
This is a high visibility team with an opportunity to make a very meaningful impact on the future direction of the company. You will work with senior members of the team to help define, design and build the systems. You will work closely with other senior technical staff across the company to create state of the art user interfaces/experiences and engineering solutions that will integrate with Augmented Intelligence, Data Science and Machine Learning based back-end services.
As a Full Stack Engineer you will be responsible for building user interface and server-side components, and their integrations with databases and cloud based back-end services. You will need to rapidly prototype various UI components and back-end services and test their efficacy using appropriate testing and validation processes, and iteratively enhance the system to be robust and scalable.
BS in Computer Science or Engineering with 5-8 years of relevant industry experience.
· Experience programming in a high-level language (e.g. Java, Scala, Python)
· Experience with distributed computing platforms, such as Hadoop (Hive, HBase, Pig) and Spark
· Understanding of RESTful APIs, and integration experience with databases (SQL and NoSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB)
· Experience with web application servers such as Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic and associated frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC and ORM
· Experience writing unit and functional tests and using testing frameworks
· Experience working with cloud based managed services such as Amazon EMR, RDS, S3, etc
· Comfortable with Linux, dependency management, build, CI/CD and DevOps tools
· Integration experience with information retrieval and search engines, e.g. Solr/Lucene, Elastic Search
· Knowledge of machine learning, natural language processing and data mining techniques
Khatib Rahman | VBeyond Corporation
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill S 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply to KhatibR@vbeyond.com subject=Remove. Also mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Please do not print unless absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness.