My name is Mayank, and I am a recruiter with Net2Source Inc. Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Job Title: Project Manager with Ecom
Location : New York – NY
Duration: 6+ Months, CTH
Must Have Skills:
- Project manager with Retail/Ecommerce experience
- Showcase strength in the standard Project Management qualities / capabilities
- Must have handled teams of size 15 or above
- Executed projects of size (500K or above) with complete end-end ownership in Project delivery
- Experience in executing projects in Agile Scrum or Iterative models.
- Must have excellent knowledge on ecommerce/mcommerce domain.
- Acumen to learn and provide consulting on latest Omni channel trends (Nice to have).
- Knowledge on Open source, PHP, Drupal (Nice to have)
- Excellent communication and Client Stakeholder management.
- Experience in direct Client interaction (Nice to have).
Desired Skills: Drupal, PHP
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- Scoping the engagement requests from the brand-
- Collect and document the requirements and the goals via discussion with the brand team
- Coordinate with the engineering, database, QA and legal (if reqd.) teams
- Discuss and finalize the optimum approach for the project and document the key steps and milestone
- Obtain estimates from the above mentioned teams for the effort required for implementation
- Present the final approach and estimates to the Engagement Request Committee for approval
- Create a detailed project plan for small and large scale projects/enhancements
- Implement and maintain a project plan that identifies key milestones, project dependencies, project resources and then manage the execution of the plan
- Ensure that the project team is notified promptly of any potential change in project scope and expected deliverables
- Coordinate weekly meetings with team and disseminate information from those meetings through established communication protocols
- Liaison between the Brands, Affiliates, Creative Services, Marketing, Merchandising and Engineering to collect technical, creative and content requirements and assure open communication and workflow between front end and back.
Associate Technical Recruiter
Ext.403 | (201) 479-3309
Address: 317 George St. Suite 220, New Brunswick, NJ, 08901
More reasons to work with us:
• 2018 – Fastest Growing Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
• 2018 – Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 time consecutive honoree – Inc. 5000
• 2018 – Fastest 50 by NJBIZ
• 2018 – Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1 (The Act1 Group)
• 2018 – 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
• 2018 – CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
• 2018 – Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
• 2017 – Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1
Disclaimer: This message is sent to you because your resume either exists on one of the Job Portal databases or you have applied against one of our job listings. If you are not interested in receiving more emails like this you can unsubscribe from Net2Source mailing list. To unsubscribe from Net2Source mailing list, click here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com