Hope you all are doing great.
Please share me your consultants profile for the role of PeopleSoft Financial Consultant
Location: Lisle, IL
- Develop PeopleSoft nVision, Query, SQR, BI Publisher, & Crystal Reports to meet user needs.
- Analyze the need for and develop designs for PeopleSoft enhancements and /or maintenance of the applications.
- Perform PeopleSoft application design documentation and implementation of application activities.
- Lead data transmission connectivity and implementation efforts regarding interfaces and integrations with external platforms.
- Advise IT to apply patches to resolve PeopleSoft functional or technical issues found by users.
- Administer or direct new user setup and security access for existing user roles/permissions.
- Maintain the AP and AM Interface processes as changes occur due to business process changes.
- Lead creation of unit testing plans and perform unit testing review.
- Monitor the tickets and provide PeopleSoft applications production support on a daily basis.
- Actively apply quality assurance measures to the performance of the project.
- Perform or assist with various user training sessions for both PSQuery and nVision.
- Demonstrate a consistent desire to improve business processes and user experience through efficient and effective use of technology
- Complete task assignments within estimated time frames and budget constraints.
- Participate in weekly status meetings and/or lead knowledge transfer sessions.
- Provide timely statistics and weekly status updates to management on the progress of all tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Aman Kr. Sharma | Senior Executive – IT Staffing USA
VBeyond Corporation | 390 Amwell Road, Suite # 107, Hillsborough, NJ 08844
(678) 606 9824 x 205 | (866) 614-3884 (F)