Location: Concord , NC
Duration : 12 months
# of Positions: 1
Exp – 8 Yrs+
H1’s Allowed: Yes (all status OK)
Senior MuleSoft Developer
Our client is currently seeking a Mulesoft Integration Senior Developer/Architect to join our team at our corporate headquarters in Concord, North Carolina. The senior developer is responsible for driving design, development, and deployment of best-in-class integration solutions between a variety of on-premise systems, enterprise-class cloud and externally hosted platforms. We are looking for candidates with MuleSoft Certified Developer (MCD) certification credentials with demonstrated experience leveraging MuleSoft best practices and solutions to deliver high-performance integrations and APIs in a timely and cost-effective manner. The successful candidate will lead and provide hands-on design, development with deployment & testing support for cross-functional delivery projects.
Design, develop and implement MuleSoft solutions for integration and API management initiatives. Mentor the development staff to gain competency and help to improve overall team productivity Document design decisions and integrations resulting from new designs, system changes or upgrades. Review existing solutions, architecture and detailed designs and recommend improvements. Develop interface specifications to support SOA or microservices related initiatives. Leverage integration platform to define and implement service governance practices. Participate in SIT, an end to end and unit testing efforts in cooperation with overall QA coordinator. Create technical documentation to support implementation designs and architecture.
Collaborate with DevOps to define and improve CI/CD streams and support their efforts
- Experience designing, developing and deploying Integration solutions with MuleSoft runtime 3.x and 4.x versions.
- MuleSoft Certified Developer qualification is required. MuleSoft Certified Architect – Solution Design Specialist, is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience with RAML 1.0 and Swagger/Open API
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 5+ years of hands-on Java, JEE, and object-oriented programming expertise, must be familiar with industry best practices and frameworks like Spring, Hibernate.
- Experience with Flow Design and Dataweave in MuleSoft Anypont Studio.
- Hands-on experience developing Java-based systems with frameworks like Spring.
- Experience with SOA using SOAP and REST with API Management, distributed systems and enterprise systems integration. Good working knowledge of industry best practices and design principles.
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and microservices.
- Experience integrating MuleSoft with enterprise platforms like Salesforce is required
- Working knowledge of source control tools like GitHub/Stash/bitbucket and build/CI tools like Maven, Bamboo, and Jenkins/Hudson.
- Experience with SDLC and Agile SCRUM development methodology and ability to drive detailed JAD and story-time sessions.
- Experience using databases like Oracle Database EE, SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Ability to maintain composure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with equally strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient computer skills, including electronic mail, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, etc
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Triveni IT 71 Union Ave, Suite 208 Rutherford NJ 07070
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 201 691 7905 | W: TriveniIT.com