Please let me know your comfortable on below Positions. It’s a Urgent position .
Location : Irving ,TX
Duration : Long term
• Work with business customers to understand data management requirements and develop specifications for large-sized projects.
• Identify data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process.
• Oversee, coordinate, and participate in organizational, operational, and procedural analyses to determine information input, work processes, and desired output for a large number of users; reviews and analyzes a variety of forms, documents, reports, data output, and record-keeping requirement.
• Design and code from business and functional requirements; analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps.
• Use coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
• Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
• Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
• Monitor program execution for expected performance
• Application owner of Oracle DRM (Data Relationship Manager). Manage and administer the tasks and activities associated with DRM and the underlying database tables; including designing and developing workflow tasks and models, establishing hierarchies and managing versions, integration with other reporting tools, and user access group definition and set up.
• Develop and implement processes and procedures to capture and track the measures and metrics needed related to the governance of data and report out any anomalies so that action can be taken to address issues as required.
• Provide support and guidance to the Data Steward community as it relates to the data governance systems.
• Proficient Oracle PL/SQL proven backend development experience is required
• Experience in large Data warehouse projects done ETL process using PL/SQL scripts
• Excellent knowledge of Oracle Database concepts.
• Bachelor’s degree (Business or Technical field) or equivalent experience.
• 6+ years experience in master data management strategies and tools
• 6+ years experience in Oracle Hyperion Data Relationship Management (DRM) and Hyperion Data Relationship Governance (DRG) solutions. Expertise in using DRM for managing users, properties, verifications and validations, managing system categories, node types, migrating DRM metadata, working with formulas and transaction requests.
• 4+ years of database development and maintenance activities (DDLs, SQL, ETL processes, scripting) for Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata.
• 2+ years of experience in a data governance, data steward, and/or business process performance function.
• Excellent proficiency in dimensional modeling techniques (both Star Schema and Snow-Flake Schema) and managing slowly changing dimensions (SCD Type II).
• Strong knowledge and expertise in optimization of dimension building and data loading.
• Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) best practices and methodologies, with an emphasis on the Agile methodology
• Strong knowledge in developing Use Case Model, Analysis Model, Design Model, Implementation Model.
• Experience with BI technologies and concepts, such as OLAP, RDBMS, and reporting applications.
• Advanced knowledge of SharePoint, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project, and Visio is required.
• Strong business acumen and understanding of key financial & operational KPIs.
• Strong negotiating, listening and superior interpersonal skills.
Ideally you will also have:
• MBA or MIS preferred.
• 4+ years of Oracle Hyperion experience in design, analysis, development and implementation of various applications in Client/Server environment using ETL, Hyperion Essbase 11.x, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Reports, ESSCMD, MaxL, Essbase Excel Add in, Essbase Query Designer, or Essbase Smartview preferred.
Laxman | Kairos Technologies Inc
O: 214.389.5616 Ext 616| E: firstname.lastname@example.org