Hope you are doing well !!
Please find the job description below & please share suitable profiles.
Role: Full Stack Developer
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: 6 Months
As a Full Stack Engineer you will be responsible for building user interface and server-side components, and their integrations with databases and cloud based back-end services. You will need to rapidly prototype various UI components and back-end services and test their efficacy using appropriate testing and validation processes, and iteratively enhance the system to be robust and scalable.
BS in Computer Science or Engineering with 5-8 years of relevant industry experience.
· Experience programming in a high-level language (e.g. Java, Scala, Python)
· Experience with distributed computing platforms, such as Hadoop (Hive, HBase, Pig) and Spark
· Understanding of RESTful APIs, and integration experience with databases (SQL and NoSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB)
· Experience with web application servers such as Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic and associated frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC and ORM
· Experience writing unit and functional tests and using testing frameworks
· Experience working with cloud based managed services such as Amazon EMR, RDS, S3, etc
· Comfortable with Linux, dependency management, build, CI/CD and DevOps tools
· Integration experience with information retrieval and search engines, e.g. Solr/Lucene, Elastic Search
· Knowledge of machine learning, natural language processing and data mining techniques
Saurabh Mishra | VBeyond Corporation