Hope you are doing well !!
Please find the job description below & please share suitable profiles.
Role: UI Developer
Location: New York City, NY & Fort Worth, TX (1 role in NYC, 3 roles in TX)
Duration: 6 Months
As a User Interface Engineer you will be responsible for building user interfaces and their integrations with server-side components, databases and cloud based back-end services. You will need to work closely with UI/UX designers and/or rapidly prototype various UI components and test their efficacy using appropriate testing and validation processes.
• BS in Computer Science or Engineering with 2-5 years of relevant industry experience.
• Experience with user interface design and responsive web design
• Experience programming in a high-level language (e.g. Java, Python, Scala)
• Understanding of RESTful APIs, and integration experience with databases (SQL and NoSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB)
• Experience with web application servers such as Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic and associated frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC and ORM
• Experience writing unit and functional tests and using testing frameworks
• Experience working with cloud based managed services such as Amazon EMR, RDS, S3, etc
• Comfortable with Linux, dependency management, build, CI/CD and DevOps tools
• Integration experience with information retrieval and search engines, e.g. Solr/Lucene, Elastic Search
• Knowledge of machine learning, natural language processing and data mining techniques
Mohd Faiz Alam| VBeyond Corporation
678-606-9824 Ext-228| 866) 614-3884 (Fax)
Address: 485 Amwell Road, Bldg #1, Suite #107 Hillsborough, NJ 08844
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill S 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply to email@example.com
subject=Remove. Also mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience