I am Rohit, working as a Technical Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation. We provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. Please find the below job description and help me with suitable profiles.
Role :JIRA Administrator
Location :Goodlettsville, TN
Duration :12+ Months
Rate: $50-52/hr Max
As a JIRA Administrator, you will provide expert advice and perform as the primary manager of Jira Suite. Candidate will work with them to ensure it continues to go smoothly. Additionally, the candidate will collaborate on building projects and workflows for all kinds of uses.
· Perform design, development, page and workflow creation, user permission, folder strategy, examination of office processes, document/records management, user training, and maintenance tasks as required to mature and grow the Suite.
· 3 years of working with JIRA is strongly preferred
· An Atlassian Certification in JIRA Project Administration is extremely helpful.
· Previous experience with software issue tracking.
· User Training on JIRA
· Configure and maintain the production JIRA Service
· Support and troubleshoot JIRA
· Work with JIRA to enable custom workflows, fields, dashboards, and reports
· Create and manage complex JIRA components including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes in JIRA
· 5+ years of IT experience
· 3+ years working in an Agile environment
· 3+ years of JIRA Administration.
Rohit Gupta | VBeyond Corporation