Hope you doing great,
Please share me resume for below role…
Role : SSIS Developer
Location : New York City, NY
Duration : 12+ Months
Option 1 – SSIS + SAS + Insurance
Option 2 – SSIS + Insurance
Option 3 – SAS + Insurance
Option 4 – Only SSIS
Option 5 – Only SAS
- Must have extensive knowledge in ETL/DWH Technologies.
- Must Have working experience of Informatica PowerCenter, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor and Repository Manager.
- Must have experience of creating & understanding complex mappings, mapplets, sessions in Informatica.
- Must have knowledge of Relational Databases along with strong Data warehouse and ETL concepts.
- Must possess strong SQL writing capabilities. Should be able to write Stored Procedures, functions etc.
- Must have experience in writing scripts .
- Must have experience in team handling, and end-to-end implementation of Data warehouse/ Data Marts.
- Must have knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and how to get that implemented/executed in project.
- Must have exposure and should be flexible enough to work in the onsite-offshore model.
- Must have knowledge of Project governance, including day-to-day management and resolution of risks, issues and dependencies.
- Must be able to transform ideas into workable IT solutions by clearly understanding business processes and customer needs.
- Must have Extensive experience on project delivery including the Project Leadership
- Designs and develops viable and efficient information solutions using advanced SAS features & functionalities
- Regularly works to connect SAS data solutions with other software applications and operating system tools
- Conducts briefings and participates in technical meetings with key stakeholders including Pricing data leads, portfolio actuaries, and underwriters
- Applies in-depth knowledge and experience of software validation and system development life cycle to daily tasks
- Applies experience to anticipate and be proactive in addressing potential issues before they become problems
- Participates on high impact departmental and cross-functional teams on process standardization, process improvements, system validation, and the acquisition, customization, and integration of new tools and technologies
Khatib Rahman | VBeyond Corporation
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill S 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply to KhatibR@vbeyond.com subject=Remove. Also mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Please do not print unless absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness.