Website SPAR Information Systems
Greetings of the day,
This is *James* from *“Spar Information Systems”*, one of America’s
premieres staffing organization. This mail is in regards to a career
opportunity with one of our clients, we are currently looking for tech
savvy professionals with experience as an *“**Senior Oracle Exadata DBA –
Cincinnati, OH – 1 Year – Client: Great American Insurance.*
*Title : **Senior Oracle Exadata DBA*
*Location : **Cincinnati, OH*
*Duration : **1 Year*
*Client : **Great American Insurance*
JOB DESCRIPTION: *
• At least 6 years’ experience as Oracle DBA (10g, 11g,12c)
• Strong knowledge of Oracle 11g/12c and technical database concepts,
such as: logical relational data modelling, physical data modelling, tuning
large instances, resource management, data replication and backup/recovery
• A least three years of working knowledge of Oracle Real Application
Clusters (Oracle RAC), Oracle Enterprise Manager (Oracle OEM/Grid Control),
Oracle Automatic Storage Management (Oracle ASM) and Oracle Automatic
Storage Management Cluster File System, Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN),
Oracle Data Guard and Oracle Database Security.
• At least 2 plus years of experience with implementations, upgrades,
conversions and consolidation projects with Oracle databases on Exadata
• Good organizational and communication skills with the ability to handle
• Experience in handling and supporting enterprise, high profile, mission
critical and dynamic 24×7 large-scale Oracle environments with high
availability and scalable performance requirements
• Proven experience in Performance Tuning of Database and SQL
• Knowledge of Backup and Recovery – RMAN including exposure to plan and
strategize backup and recovery operations. Proven experience in Database
backups and restores using RMAN
• Excellent troubleshooting and performance tuning skills. Demonstrated
knowledge and skills using tuning features like SQL Tuning Advisor, SQL
Access Advisor, Automatic Workload Repository and Automatic Database
• Experience in supporting both Development and Production Database
• The candidate must be able to drive Product issues to resolution and
register all steps in document following ITIL processes.
• Ability to provide L3 support.
• Working knowledge of operating systems such as Windows Server, Unix,
Linux, AIX, etc.
• Oracle Certified Expert (RAC/ Performance Tuning)
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Ability to conduct research into database issues, standards, and
products as required.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Strong technical documentation skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Experience in SQL Server or MySQL technologies is a plus
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule and be “on call” to
accommodate project deadlines and business requirements
Senior IT Recruiter
SPAR Information Systems
Desk No:- 201-528-5307. EXT: 365
Fax No:- 201-528-5301
Email : email@example.com
This message was sent to by firstname.lastname@example.org
To forward this message, please do not use the forward button of your
email application, because this message was made specifically for you only.
Instead use the forward page
in our newsletter system.
To change your details and to choose which lists to be subscribed to,
visit your personal preferences page
Or you can opt-out completely
from all future mailings.
— powered by phpList, www.phplist.com —
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com