I am Mohammed Dastagir with Saxon Global Inc wanted to let you know about the job opportunity for TIBCO Spotfire Developer if interested, please forward your resume along with expected salary and availability.
Job Title: TIBCO Spotfire Developer
Location: Memphis, TN
Duration: 6+ months
Design, develop, and support Spotfire Visualizations with complex data sources using relational databases and Application Data Services (ADS)
- Collaborate with customers of all disciplines to gather, define, and design new report requirements.
- Develop scripts using Iron Python, Java scripts and TERR/R to users for more guided analysis of the reports.
- Provide expertise to the customers on a daily basis and mentor them in developing efficient dashboards.
- Extend the Spotfire platform using SDK, Iron Python, HTML and Automation Jobs etc.
- Experience in extending the Spotfire platform using SDK, D3 Java would be a plus
- Knowledge/Experience on creating all charts that exist in Spotfire (scatter, line, bar, combo, pie, etc.) and how to manipulate every property associated with a visualization (trellis, color, shape, size, etc.).
- Expertise in writing efficient SQL queries, views in relational databases such as Teradata and Oracle.
- Ability to incorporate multiple data sources into one Spotfire DXP and have that information linked via data table relations.
- Expertise in creating input screens similar to Web-forms to write data back to database from Spotfire.
- Ability to write simple TERR/R data functions.
- Experience with Spotfire Administrative tasks, load balancing, installation/configuration of servers and clients, upgrades and patches would be a plus.
- Experience in user training, resolving day to day issues and coordination with TIBCO technical support.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972) 528 5929
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
w: www.SaxonGlobal.com e: email@example.com