This is Vivek from VBeyond Corporation.
We have an immediate opening with our client. If you have any consultant available for the below position, please share the updated resume and mention the current location and work authorization of your consultant.
Job Title: Performance Engineer with C++, Unix , shell scripting
Location: O’Fallon, MO
Duration: Long term
• Quality Engineering Services team within client is about creating an ecosystem to build a world beyond waiting for all delivery teams to help achieve time-to-market, quality excellence, and higher customer satisfaction within all verticals including core, emerging payments, and value-added services.
• This position will be part of Quality Engineering Services team driving Performance engineering and performance test strategy for client Services business verticals and capabilities.
• Provide technical recommendations for a holistic performance strategy covering environment, techniques, key SLA metrics; platform hardware analysis; scalability architecture for better performance; and performance profiling/troubleshooting techniques.
• Mentor a small team of performance engineers on test data and performance environment needs, and develop schedules for ongoing performance testing activities.
• Partner with operations, product, and development teams to develop real-time performance dashboards and provide daily transparency of production application performance to stakeholders.
• Develop and oversee performance strategies and approaches including creating performance metrics and ensuring all applications are performing to the agreed upon SLAs.
• Perform performance testing, profiling, and troubleshooting for the assigned products/projects and present results with deep insight.
• Define and implement best practices for end-to-end application performance management solutions including Proof of Concepts and Tools evaluation and selection – specifically in the area of emerging technologies (Web, Mobile, Text based reports, Big-data).
All About You
• Ability to define performance test team strategy and roadmap, as well as partner with management to drive out and implement the strategy.
• Prior experience installing, configuring and using performance testing tools such as LoadRunner/StormRunner and JMeter, and performance monitoring tools such as Dynatrace and Splunk.
• Both Web Application and Web Services Scripting and performance testing experience and knowledge.
• Ability to monitor and tune Java virtual machine and app servers; articulate JVM GC process and its logs; ability to collect performance metrics from *nix and Windows.
• Performance tuning experience with RDBMS (Oracle, PostGreSQL and SQL Server etc).
• Application development experiences preferably in Java, C/C++ and/or Linux Shell Scripting.
• Familiarity with cloud computing concepts preferred (MS Azure, Google Cloud and/or Amazon Web Services)
• Self-motivated individual that finds and delivers solutions with ability to continuously learn new applications and technologies.
Vivek Kumar Yadav | IT Recruiter | VBeyond Corporation
Phone. No: 678-606-9824 Ext. 241
E-mail: VivekY@VBeyond.com| Web: www.vbeyond.com |