I saw your resume on a job site. We are looking for Cyber Security Analyst / Cyber Security Vulnerability Analyst. Please call/email me if you are interested in applying for this position.
I will appreciate if you can forward this email to anyone who might be looking out for a change in same domain.
Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst / Cyber Security Vulnerability Analyst
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: Contract 12+ Months
- Performs network and application technical vulnerability assessments using vulnerability assessment tools
- Evaluates threats and vulnerabilities to determine and recommend safeguards for system or application owners.
- Assists in designing correction plans, mitigations, and full remediation actions.
- Understands and communicates attack chains to management and other stakeholders.
- Applies cyber security management where beneficial and uses a working knowledge to explain to stakeholders when traditional cyber security methods fail.
- Investigate, document, and report on Information Security issues and emerging trends
- Foundational understanding tactics used by APT, Cyber Crime and other associated threat groups
- Experience in threat and vulnerability management, penetration testing, security operations.
- Deep understanding of how applications, networking, operating systems, and databases work.
- Well-rounded in information and IT systems.
- Flexible, organized, and passionate about advanced cyber security.
- Solid reporting skills in various Office formats.
- Great interpersonal skills and love for a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Strong understanding of documentation procedures for systems, changes and desk level procedures.
- Solid operational knowledge of common security technologies (e.g. ACL’s – basic, extended/reflexive, Firewall, IDS/IDP, VPN, etc.).
- Operational experience with multiple security technologies that can affect change management, security management, audit and control, encryptions, ect..
- Administrative experience in multiple versions of operating systems such as Windows, Solaris, BSD, Linux, SCO, HPUX, etc.- Solid scripting ability in Shell, PERL, Python, or other similar use language.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills required for documentation, troubleshooting guides, acceptance procedures, upgrade procedures, and process.
- Ability to follow documented daily procedures and policies; monitoring tools and response guidelines, escalation and notification processes; and Trouble/Ticket management processes and guidelines.
- The tasks this individual is responsible for are often unstructured and the issues addressed are less defined requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions.
CEH or equivalent plus one or more additional industry certifications like:
Experience: 5 + years.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Executive- Talent Acquisition
3084, Congressional Office Park, Route – 27, Suite # 3, Kendall Park, New Jersey – 08824 |
Phone: (732) 504-6942 | Cell #|Fax: (732) 398-0506 | www.fstonetechnologies.com |