Position: .Net Lead
Location : Glen Allen, VA
Job Type : Contract
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
Lead .Net Developer
· Analyzing customer business requirements in order to design and develop computer software application in accordance with Cognizant’s domain-driven software design methodology using Cognizant’s SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and API (Application Programming Interface) delivery framework.
· Devising computer software solutions, algorithms and database design based on business domain requirements, information storage and retrieval mechanisms, reporting requirements, information security requirements and data privacy requirements.
· Provide technology guidance and expertise to Shared Service team by using Computer Programming languages like C#, ASP.NET, WCF, LINQ, Generics, MS SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, JSON, SOAP, WSDL, REST, RAML, JQuery, using tools like Visual Studio Professional 2015 and Oracle Client 11g/12c.
· Performing system design review and code review to ensure that the developed computer software meets or exceeds Cognizant and computer software industry’s standard and best practices.
· Coordinating with various teams such as Solution Architecture, Data Management, Build and Release team, Environment Support team and Testing team to ensure proper monitoring and control of application development, test and release cycles.
Must Have Skills: .Net, WCF, MVC
Desired Skills: Angular, Oracle
Thanks & Regards,
Prakash Kumar Singh
Sr. Technical Recruiter
email : firstname.lastname@example.org