Website Lenmar Consulting, Inc.
I have thisC# . Net developer position in Charlotte NC , This position is with one of our direct clients and a good opportunity
I wanted to run this by you see if you might be interested , thanks.
Title – C# . Net developer
Location Charlotte NC
Rate 65/hr C2C
Net Developer: III (Senior) Job Description:
Follows company software development life cycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs. Assists in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents. Reviews functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provides feedback. Collaborates with other development staff to achieve quality and consistency.
This position will design, develop, test and support large .Net based enterprise application utilizing C#, MVC, EF, WebAPI, SQL Server.
– Develop and maintain .NET based enterprise applications
– Design and develop reusable REST APIs per requirements
– Ensure high performance of APIs that can be consumed by web & mobile applications
– Writing high quality, tested, idiomatic and documented code
– Key team member in agile development team with ability to flex according to business needs
– Experience in Scrum methodology and understanding of team member role and definition of “done”
– Escalate issues and Communicate the status of deliverables to leads
– Collaborate with Dev leads, Business Analysts and QA team as needed
Skills – Required
– Min 5 – 7 years of .Net based development experience. Prior experience should be verifiable
– Min 2 years of experience in implementing REST APIs using WebAPI for large enterprise applications
– Extremely strong knowledge in C#, ADO.Net, MVC, Entity Framework, WebAPI
– Strong experience in REST design patterns
– Strong knowledge of T-SQL/SQL-Server development and writing efficient queries and stored procedures
– Skilled in code organization, refactoring, re-usability and best practices
– Passionate for very high coverage of unit & integration testing.
– Strong Communication skills
– Openness to try new things, wants to learn/explore
Skills – Preferred
– Experience with .NET Core
– Experience implementing Micro Services
– Building cloud ready applications – micro services, containers
– General Knowledge of AWS cloud concepts
Sr Technical Recruiter
Lenmar Consulting, Inc.
1440 Plaza Five, Suite 1440
Harborside Financial Center
Jersey City, NJ 07311
Ph:201-946-1777 Ext 4012,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org