Requirement Description: short description on what they will be working on, objectives, and tasks/deliverables
· Work with business units and other stakeholders to gather requirements, using techniques like interviews and requirement gathering sessions.
· Elicit, analyze, document, and communicate business requirements as well translate them into more detailed user stories and/or use cases, and other functional requirements documents such as process flows, screen mock-ups, gap analysis (also known as Business Requirements Documents)
· Create documents and other artifacts to promote sustainable knowledge management within the organization.
· Work closely with the program manager, project manager and senior business analyst.
· Experience conducting Facilitated Workshops for requirements analysis.
· Experience creating workflows using formal notation such as the BusinessProcess
Modeling Notation (BPMN).
· Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
· Experience developing Business Requirements – project initiationdocument, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
· Experience developing Functional requirements – describe what thesystem, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the businessrequirements.
· Experience developing User (stakeholder) requirements – are a veryimportant part of the deliverables, the needs of the stakeholders will have tobe correctly interpreted. This deliverable can also reflect how the productwill be designed, developed, and define how test cases must be formulated.
· Experience developing Quality–of-service (non–functional) requirements – requirements that do not perform a specific function for the businessrequirement but are needed to support the functionality. For example:performance, scalability, quality of service (QoS), security and usability.
· Experience developing Report Specifications – define the purpose of areport, its justification, attributes and columns, owners and runtimeparameters.
· Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix – a cross matrixfor recording the requirements through each stage of the requirementsgathering process.
· Strong organization and writing skills.
· Experience developing graphic representations of complex businessprocesses.
· Technical skills focusing on Systems Analysis roles.
· Experience in a leadership role as a Business Analyst.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "C2C-roles" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/c2c-roles/CAOSknOFKDg5Ss_JvtksJu%2BsxEZfOn1Jk3U%3DfdCHY89BeMgz3GQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org