Hope you doing great.
I am Anshuman with JBS Technologies. Our Client is looking for below mentioned position. If interested, please let us know, if not please ignore.
You can mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and my contact number is 302-604-7931.
Role : Sr Front End Developer
Location : Malvern, PA
Duration : Long-term
MOI : Phone & F2F (Candidates must be available for on-site, face to face interviews in Malvern, PA.)
Visa : No H1B
Front-end developer will be working in a team environment within a Pod, good communication is a must.
Need someone with attention to detail, take a design comp and notice the finer elements in there and turn those into code.
Works with design and backend development
Plug and play
Jasmine test development
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Translates advanced design compositions into clean, standards-compliant, semantic markup and responsive webpages or native applications by understanding the layout and behavior of the design. Works on large, complex projects under minimal direction. Serves as a technical lead for junior team members.
2. Works with business owners, designers, information architects, and developers to implement a high quality user experience. Recommends and effectively explains improvements in functionality, navigation, and UI design elements that enable users and internal business clients to achieve their goals. Builds working relationships across divisions.
3. Leads prototyping efforts for testing and experimentation, including usability, and A/B and multivariate testing.
4. Oversees the project team on day-to-day operations of project deliverables and problem resolution. Coordinates with Project Managers on project schedules, assignments, and workflow.
5. Works with IT to advocate for functional and efficient production client-side code. Collaborates with designers to realize and finalize prescribed web designs and system behaviors. Works with project teams to understand the business needs, and prototypes the design solutions as necessary. Delegates work to other team members as necessary.
6. Effectively presents work to the project team, stakeholders, and department and senior management.
7. Maintains awareness of all of the available components and patterns, and works with project teams to identify new or revised components/patterns required to complete the designs. Collaborates with CBD/PST for new and updated components/patterns.
8. Develops and continually enhances a client-side and server-side architecture for website prototyping. Creates and maintains reusable prototyping libraries for design patterns, behavior patterns, and components. Incorporates content management systems into the prototyping architecture.
*Undergraduate degree in information technology or design, or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
*Minimum five years industry/field specific experience. Minimum of five years of front-end development.
*Experience writing regular expressions preferred.
*Experience with node.js and related node-based tools, as well as the iPhone SDK preferred.
*Expert knowledge of web standards and cross-browser compatibility issues.
*Extensive experience taking design comps and translating them into their web-based equivalents.
*Experience with version control systems such as Subversion and/or Git, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop.
Full Legal Name
Visa Status & Expiration Date
Employer detail(If Any)
Sr. IT Recruiter | JBS Technologies INC.
( Direct: 302-604-7931
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com