Hope you’re doing well. We have an immediate job opportunity with our
clients If you are interested or you have reference with you.
*QA Test Analyst ***
*6+ months ***
· Min. of 5 years of client facing exp. with QA strategy and execution in
agile environment with onshore and offshore resources.
· Strong functional understanding of ecommerce with testing capability for
core platform and integrations Strong knowledge of supporting IT
infrastructure (networking, load balancers, performance etc.). Excellent
communication skills (verbal, written, presentation).
· A demonstrated track record of successfully implementing a Q/A and
release management practice Experience with testing in an Ecommerce
environment Defining the scope of testing within the context of each
release / delivery in Agile environment.
· Define test cases based on user stories Construct a QA plan in regards
to pre and post deploy testing, which includes regression testing.
· Resolving any blockers all while scheduling around dependencie and
deadlines. Help schedule specific releases around dependencies/deadlines.
· Provide final QA signoff for releases.
· Continually work alongside product owners to ensure the quality of
tickets, and more specifically, the quality of acceptance criteria.
· Assist with manual regression testing
Thanks & Regards,
This message was sent to by email@example.com
To forward this message, please do not use the forward button of your
email application, because this message was made specifically for you only.
Instead use the forward page
in our newsletter system.
To change your details and to choose which lists to be subscribed to,
visit your personal preferences page
Or you can opt-out completely
from all future mailings.
— powered by phpList, www.phplist.com —
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org