Please go through the job description and revert me back
Job Title: Polymer JS/ Front End Developer
Location: Cincinnati, OH, USA
H1B And Passport Number required
Experience and Technical Skills: Following are the points to be considered for Polymer JS Profile
· 5 – 6 years of IT experience in designing and building on web application utilizing JAVA/J2EE and implementing web UIs with HTML5/CSS.
· Design and development experience on front-end applications using web technologies like Polymer JS, React, Angular
· Knowledge of best practices and methodologies for writing web applications.
· Understanding of design/UX principles and ability to participate in design discussions.
· Understanding of performance, data security, large scale deployment, continuous integration, unit testing.
· Ability to pick up, understand, and communicate complex concepts.
· Excellent communication skills and a strong desire to work with both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Ability to drive product feature and requirement gathering with external customers.
· In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
Have a strong understanding of Agile (Scrum) practices; work closely with other team members to facilitate an Agile software development process.
· Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
· Must have Participated in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
· Write clean and secure code to develop functional web applications
· Plan and implement model data structures for scalability
· Troubleshoot and debug applications
· Perform UI tests to optimize performance
· Excellent communication and coordination skills.
· Project lead/management experience
· Team-Oriented and team handling experience.
· Problem solving attitude.
· Flexible, Detail-Oriented, Motivated, Dedicated, Positive, Polite, Approachable
Saurabh Mishra | VBeyond Corporation
678-606-9824 Ext-215 | 866) 614-3884 (Fax)
Address: 485 Amwell Road, Bldg #1, Suite #107 Hillsborough, NJ 08844
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill S 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org subject=Remove. Also mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.