· Manage work plans and deliverables of the on-site team including developers from offshore and offshore technical team.
· Verify project deliverables for completeness and quality. Work with client business stakeholders to review and approve these deliverables
· Imlementation experience with SAP ISU Device Management functional solutions architecture and integeration with billing and CRM, incluing data modelling.
· Experience in Device mangement configurations for Scheduling, Meter Read process covering Discrete and Interval reads, Estimation and Validations, Device Installation, Exchange , Removal, Disconnection & Reconnection etc. Should be conversant with all Data models covering Technical and business Master data.
· Should have required integeration knowledge with other function areas like Billing, FICA, Plant Maintenance and CRM and abilityto discuss with Client’s Business Experts and finalise solution.
· Ability contact workshops and work with sollution archtect team to prepare the solution desing documents.
· Extensive experience in business processes in ISU Data models.
· Strong understanding in Device Management configurations and should have lead Device management solution including ISU Data modelling for at least one implementation project.
· Experience in work management for Utilities
· Experience in integration of Billing, FICA, Plant Maintenance and CRM.
· Experienced in handling projects based on ASAP and Agile methodologies.
· Understanding of SAP middleware functions including BDOC architecture, replication, message queues, and request processing
· Strong analytical and Problem solving skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, having dealt with clients and members