Hope you are doing Great.
This is Santosh from Saxon Global. We have an Urgent Opening for ServiceNow Engineer with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) in Memphis, TN, If you are Interested, please share your resume along with contact Information, expected Rate.
ServiceNow Engineer with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)
Duration: Long term contract
We are seeking a ServiceNow Engineer that will support the development and configuration of the GRC module but needs to also be familiar with other areas including, but not limited to ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, HR, Security Ops, GRC. The engineer will perform ServiceNow administration, development, testing, documentation, and training for users and operations staff.
- Responsible for the design and build of ServiceNow Applications, workflows, UI and integrations with other applications and platforms; including architecture, languages, best practices and methodologies in an Agile Scrum environment
- Configure and maintain the Service Catalog, Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, CMDB, custom and scoped applications within ServiceNow
- Utilize Business Rules, Client Scripts, advanced UI Policies, Script Includes and UI Scripts to fulfill requirements
- Follow, maintain and apply documentation best practice policies, procedures and process throughout ServiceNow development
- Review and apply any additional UI/UX requirements from internal team and align into ServiceNow development.
- Facilitate the rollout of new applications and modules
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators/developers to engineer solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Collaborate with ServiceNow System Administration and key stakeholder teams to analyze and understand requirements, then transform the requirements into a valid solution
- Will work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for Service Now configuration, implementation and support
- Identify system or process deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have consistent and reliable environments throughout all tiers.
- Daily participation in ongoing production and end user support.
- 3+ years of experience with ServiceNow as a developer and/or administrator
- Must have experience with ServiceNow GRC module
- Experience in ServiceNow Scripting
- Experience providing operational end user support in troubleshooting and resolving ServiceNow issues, managing access, generating reports, and completing catalog tasks;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities;
- Experience using Workflow Editor to configure workflows;
- Detail-oriented approach to work, highly organized, and effective communications skills both orally and written.
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent field of study
- Experience coding in AngularJS or other languages
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator and/or Certified Implementation Specialist certifications
- ITIL v3 Foundations certification