Hope you doing great.
I am Anshuman with JBS Technologies. Our Client is looking for below mentioned position. If interested, please let us know, if not please ignore.
You can mail me at email@example.com and my contact number is 302-604-7931.
Position: Applications Developer – Java (Mid-level, Senior-level, or Lead)
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: 12 months
Interview Type: Phone/Skype
*must have banking/financial services experience
*must have excellent communication skills
Applications Developer – Java (Mid-level, Senior-level, or Lead)
As part of the applications development discipline, develops cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. Coordinates with users to determine requirements. Codes, tests, debug documents and implements complex software applications. Coordinates activities of the project team and assists in monitoring project schedules. Functions as technical lead and acts as liaison between business units. Provides training and direction to team members. May be involved in 7-by-24 production support
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Knowledge of standard software development life cycle.
* Java/J2EE, XML, Spring Boot, Spring Security, UNIX shell scripting, PERL, ANT, LDAP, Gradle, and Maven
* API development and integration with vendor provided APIs
* Good command over SQL
* Has in-depth expertise in own discipline and knowledge of the related disciplines (Database, Networking, Hardware, Architecture…)
* Undergraduate degree in computer-related field.
* 3+ years of related experience
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Any experience with Cloud Services, development and engineering i.e. Red Hat OpenShift – Platform, Amazon Web Services (AWS), or experience with Microservices or Apigee would be helpful.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS NOT REQUIRED BUT HELPFUL
* Usage of GitHub or Ansible
* SailPoint IIQ or equivalent access management software packages
* Experience with application servers in a UNIX environment
* ITIL foundations certification a plus
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Analyzes, codes, tests and documents complex enhancements made to new and/or existing programs.
* Demonstrates proven knowledge in one or more applications or systems.
* Designs, codes, tests and administers application programs in accordance with client specifications.
* Interprets business requirements and identifies solutions to meet business objectives.
* Oversees the advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution functions for software products.
* May be technical lead on larger projects and may act as project lead on smaller projects/development efforts.
* Reviews and recommends vendor products, develops technical specifications and interfaces with other applications.
* Acts as a liaison to define business requirements and/or problems and initiates maintenance of existing programs or designs of a new application.
* Able to produce accurate, readable documentation related to software systems
* Other duties as required.
Full Legal Name
Visa Status & Expiration Date
Employer detail(If Any)
Sr. IT Recruiter | JBS Technologies INC.
( Direct: 302-604-7931
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org