NO VISA Sponsorship
What is expected
• Hands-on implementation of well-documented, testable, high quality code.
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of software engineering practices and techniques, technology trends, and working knowledge of domain expertise.
• Develop detailed software architecture and design documents.
• Ability to implement the architecture and designs proposed.
• Work closely with the Software Development Manager and Software Development lead to translate the company’s product and technology vision into implementable products.
• Demonstrate ability to work effectively on several concurrent tasks.
• Work with global cross-functional teams to develop requirements, perform requirement flow-downs, design planning, risk retirement, architecture and design trade-offs, systems integration, verification, validation, external evaluation support, quality metrics, and defect resolution leadership.
• Repair defects and maintain existing products.
• Strong hands-on knowledge of the following development technologies including C#, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, Web API/REST, Entity Framework, XML, XSLT/DTD/Schema.
• In-depth understanding of Software Design Patterns.
• Extensive expertise designing and developing Service Oriented Architecture.
• Experience in a global and matrix environment.
• Experience working with Version Control systems (TFS).
• Experience in creating and maintain artifacts (models, diagrams, documents) by evaluating needs, clarifying requirements, and analyzing use cases and dependencies to recommend a course of action.
• Knowledge in Data Modeling for OLTP databases.
• Working knowledge of T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS and other related SQL Server and DB technologies.
• Object Oriented Programming/Design principles
817.396.4313 | email@example.com
|This email was intended for Jaffar Remote Dev. Expert (C#,ASP.NET/MVC/.NET Core,SQL,Oracle,PHP(CodeIgniter,Laravel),PhoneGap,Ionic,XAMARIN,MEAN,CrystalReports,BIGCOM,WORDPRESS). Learn why we included this.